"Proudly serving better for a better tomorrow since last 26 years!"
It has a built-in internal calibration system and fast cleaning times that are superior to those of competing products. The product also offers significant versatility in the use of swiping techniques and a direct trace mode for small, closed spaces.
combination with its low maintenance costs and expenses for disposables /
Explonix detects all ICAO standard and military/industrial explosives down to picogram level, including TATP and other homemade explosives and all plastics (PETN/HMX/RDX based explosives) even with no taggant added.
- Detection limit: picogram reading
- Excellent Suppression of interfering compounds (perfumes, diesel exhausts, various odours, diesel fuel vapours, various desolvents and other organics)
- Detection time: 1 second for both vapor modes
- Detection range: all known explosives, upgradable
- Analytical time: < 30 second in Particulate Mode
- Warm-up time: 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Cleaning time: typically 10 seconds up to several minutes in case of huge contamination
- Full-featured Gamma-Ray spectrometer with radionuclide identification and internal upgradable library, PC graphic spectrogram output and automatic background correction and calibration. Immediate response/alarm on exposure of smallest level of radiation
- Detector type: NaI/Ti
- Sensitivity (static): 30 cps per MBq/m (Cs_137)
- Resolution: Better then 9% FWHM at energy 662 keV
- Energy Range: 20 keV – 3.0 MeV
- Number of Channels: 1024
- Radionuclide identification library: upgradable
- Calibration standard: Cs_137